Ulverston Beer Festival
Ulverston Beer Festival 2023
Regrettably, we will not be able to run a Festival in 2023. There are many reasons, primarily the venue costs but other costs and difficulties make it impossible for us to run one this time.
There are some other thoughts floating around for an independent festival or a walkabout but nothing positive has surfaced yet. If there is anything then we will update this page in due course.
Ulverston Beer Festival 1st to 3rd September 2022
The 2022 Festival was a success, as you will have noticed if you were able to attend.. It involved a huge amount of work from our volunteers, many thanks to them all, and it was great to see so many visitors enjoying the Festival again.
This year, we have three awards for the most voted-for beers and ciders
- Cask Beer of the Festival - Roa Island Brewery Company - Daylight Robbery
- Beers in membrane containers (KeyKeg and PolyKeg) - UTown Peaches & Cream
- Overall Beer of the Festival - Roa Island Brewery (Boating Club) - Daylight Robbery
- Cider and Perry - Broughton Bank Medium Dry Cider
- It is really interesting that all three of the above are produced locally in Furness and the awards were the result of visitors votes.