Welcome to the Web Site of the Furness Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Have a look at our Furness CAMRA Facebook Group as well as this website and you can now follow us @FurnessCAMRA on Twitter as well.
Your local branch
This is the place to find out all about your local CAMRA branch, the breweries and pubs in the area and what is happening in the branch, including the fabulous Ulverston Beer Festival that takes place every September.
We have a local magazine that you can often find in the pubs around the Furness area and you can even download a copy from this site. The latest version, Innquirer Issue 69 - Winter 2018/9, is now available on the Branch Magazine page. In addition, there is a flip-book version available, InnQuirer web page. You may need to zoom in to read the text, depending on how you are viewing it.
Note the Branch Diary in issue 69 should show the Pendle Trip as 2nd Feb and not 2nd March. The advert in the centre pages is correct.
Please have a look around the website - we hope you like what you see and that you enjoy our wonderful area, its amazing choice of top quality breweries and its friendly local pubs.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 12:00 : Our information + education manager Alex Metcalfe is at @MancBeerFest's trade session today! Brewers, the trade +… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tuesday, 19:00 : We've had a busy day setting up for @MancBeerFest! Who's visiting tomorrow? pic.twitter.com/2j6bMDgzgl
- Tuesday, 16:30 : Calling all Mancunians 🔊 : tune in to Oldham Community Radio 99.7FM between 5-7pm to hear all about CAMRA's first e… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tuesday, 13:00 : The @MancBeerFest opens its doors tomorrow! Are you coming along? Don't forget to visit the pilot CAMRA education… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Monday, 17:05 : Don't forget to submit your nomination for CAMRA's National Executive election! Hustings have to be sent by post… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…